I saw this list recently and it resonated with me. Such simple and doable everyday things that can keep the “wellness” of our minds and overall well being in shape!
Give this list a try and see what an impact these little things can do for you.
- Journal 5 things you’re grateful for.
- Take a walk outdoors. Get some direct sunlight.
- Slow down, don’t overthink, be present in the moment.
- Get rid of 5 things you never use.
- Unsubscribe from unnecessary emails.
- Do 1 thing you’ve been putting off.
- Read an inspiring book. (I’m currently target a new book each month)
- Take a moment to encourage someone.